Due to the recent mandates of our government officials and medical professionals, the decision has been made to cancel all formal worship services, Bible classes, meals, etc. until further notice. We will be providing sermons, spiritual thoughts, and discussions via online platforms.
We are a community of believers focused on living a life always pointing to Jesus.
If you are new to Jackson Park Church we want to know you better.
Gather with us Sunday mornings at 9:30 as we join together in worship.
For more information, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us for a time of praise and community.
- Whether you're new to Nashville, just visiting, or been here a while, please stop by. We love getting to meet new people and we would love to meet you.
- Please go to our facebook page for closing information regarding the recent health crisis.
Location 4103 Gallatin Rd, Nashville, TN 37216
Sunday Coffee 9 am
Sunday Services 9:30 am | 5 pm (Daylight Saving Time)
WEE Worship for Toddlers-First Graders
Wednesday Service 6:30 pm
Many of us are dealing with hurts, habits, and hang-ups. Healing is possible.
Begin the journey to recovery with us every Tuesday night @ 6:30.
For cancellation information, please go to our Jackson Park Facebook page.
- Dinner @ 5:45
- Meeting ~ 6:30-7:30
- Open Share Group Meeting ~ 7:30-8:30
- Currently we have Life Issues Open Share Groups
- (Open Share Group Meetings are Gender & Issue Specific)
Spiritual Growth. Service. Family.
Each month we focus on new ways we can further the Kingdom of God through a family based Home Study. We invite you to study along with us. A new study guide will be available every third Sunday of the month. If you have questions, or just want to talk about what you read, please give us a call, send us an email, or connect with us on social media.